Of Sufya, Inspiration, & Putrajaya

I haven't been so productive lately. RL is somewhat hectic. I scrapped this week but not recently. Here's some:

{ credits: Walk Through The Meadow by Edeline Design & Lorie Davison }

{ credits: Kraft Basics paper pack, Awakening kit, Warm Glitz element pack; all by Diamante Designs }

Went to Putrajaya with my uncle & my friend, Hilmi on Saturday, took some photos.

I wanted to register for the Typepad Basic plan, but they don't accept Paypal. It was a huuuuuuuuge disappointment to me coz I love Typepad so much.

I also went to Amazon to search for some magazines & novels, but didn't find anything interesting.

So officially, I had a decent weekend. LOL. Hoping for a much more interesting weekend next week!

1 comments:

Mandi N.

Hi!! I gave your blog an award!! Congrats on the two stores!!!

www.mandanickell.blogspot.com

Post a Comment