Grab bag revealed!

 

I'm writing this while listening/watching Britney's Sometimes video on Youtube. I loved her so much when I was 12, I still have the cassette that I bought back then, lol.

 

Ok, back to business! I forgot to reveal my grab bag yesterday. I slept the whole day! I guess I'm still tired from the vacation. The trip from the hotel to the airport yesterday made me dizzy. And the flight wasn't a pleasant experience. But the whole vacation was great, lol.

 

Anyway, here's what I included in my August grab bag:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just so you know, the "A Floral Affair" series also come in a combo pack. Get all 3 packs at the price of 2!

 

 

 

    

 

You can get them now separately at regular prices!

 

I'm gonna start working on a new kit when I feel a lot better. I have so many inspirations ready to be poured into my future projects, but I just don't have the energy now, lol!

 

Have a great day & happy scrapping!

1 comments:

janedoe

Wow Zakirah, I just love the goodies from your grab bag. I just might be checking out your store shortly...can I resist!

Post a Comment