I'm on the SPOTLIGHT! Whoohooo!!

 

Yupsie, check out the SM team blog to read the interview! Maybe you'll find some new stuff about me, lol!

 

I read Britt's blog just now and she did this BlogThing's test, so I took it too! The results are not 100% true though, lol. I don't think I'm really an all-round kid. I missed the Additional Maths classes several times in the final year and got reprimanded by the teacher. And, urm, if bowling IS athletic then it's 100% true, ROFL!!!

 

Anyway, here goes:

 

You Were the All American Kid
Popular but not plastic. Athletic but not a jock. Smart but not a brain.

You were well rounded and well liked in high school.
 

 

 

BTW, I have a sneak peek and some FUN SCHTUFF to share with you guys! See you in my next post, lol!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment