Yayyyyy it's finally HERE!!! The Merdeka day, that is!
Merdeka is the Malay word for 'independence', so yeah I'm now celebrating my country's independence day, lol (in case you're wondering)!! I'm so excited!! We've been independent for 51 years now!
So on with the party...
First of all, let me share with you this cute card I made:
I also made a super fun kit to celebrate this special day!
And guess what, I'm sharing this kit with you today!! Yes, you read it right!! It's FREE for 24 hours!!!
All you have to do is to collect this kit piece by piece! There are 11 stops to collect this kit. This is the stop #1 and here's the link to download the first piece of this kit:
Here's your next stop to collect another piece:
Now hop on the Merdeka Blog Train to collect the rest!
HAPPY MERDEKA DAY!!!
The blog train list:
1. Zakirah http://matahatiseni.blogspot.com/
2. Sya http://scrap-stuff.blogspot.com/
3. Fliffy http://funwithfliffy.blogspot.com/
4. Rona http://scrapsofmama.blogspot.com/
5. Jess http://myboycrazylife.blogspot.com/
6. Holly http://mommaholly.blogspot.com/
7. Alice http://designsbyarisu.blogspot.com/
8. Len http://celebratinglifesmemories.com/blog
9. Veronique http://lavanillee.free.fr/
10. Sandra http://digisplurge.blogspot.com/