Layouts!

 

Today I'd like to share the layouts created by the awesome girls in my team.

 

Do I sound bland now? I'm writing this post at 3.29am so please bear with my bland-ness, lol!

 

Len (Isn't it spectacular? I LOVE her style!!):

aperfectday600

{ using Summer Bling }

 

 

Rona ( I love how the greens complement the red dresses. And the girls look so sweet!):

Junior-Bridesmaids

{ using Summer Bling & Journaling Things }

 

 

Rona again (I love how she layered the papers and tilted them a wee bit. That adds more realism to the layout!):

Linggo-ng-Wika-Ranger

{ using Merdeka! }

 

 

Sinta (love this white space layout!):curiouskitten

{ using Ever After }

 

 

Hasmandka (love her shadow work! And the crumpled paper adds realism to the page!):

enjoy-your-life

{ using It's A Charmed Life }

 

 

Magdalena (that photo & quote is PRECIOUS!):

dziadziacopy600x600sl4

{ using Ever After }

 

 

On another note, watch out for the Fresh Fruit Friday! If you haven't signed up for the newsletter yet, do so now coz you don't want to miss the special coupon, lol!

 

Till next time! Take care!

0 comments:

Post a Comment