Welcome to the new girls!



Let's play a little game to celebrate!!

Guess the song that I use for my ringtone

...and if you guess the right song, you'll win a $10 gift cert to my store. If there are more than 1 person guessing the right song, I'll make a random draw to pick the winner.

Oooooooh, awesome right???? Heeeeeeheeee. With MILLIONS of songs out there, I know it's hard to guess which one is it. So here's some clues to help you:

- it's sung by a band of mixed genders.

- the band is quite popular too.

- it's a love song

- the title suggests you to do something healthy

- the song has a slow beat.

- the title of the song only comprises of ONE WORD.

There you go! So guess away!!

5 comments:

Jenna {Sweeet}

Apologize by One Republic featuring Timbaland????

Sue

I'm guessing Runaway by The Corrs.

Thanks

Kille Enna

i'm guessing Fascination by ALPHABEAT

Cathy - bubbiesmamaw

crossing my fingers...

Physical by Alcazar

Fay

Congratulations! "Matahati Designs" has been reviewed and added to Blogging Women.

You have done an outstanding job with this blog. I want to thank you for sharing it with me and now with the many readers of our directory.

Continued success in your work!

Post a Comment