Wedding photos to share :)

 

 

I'm so happy for my brother - he's now a married man! My sister-in-law looked stunning & beautiful on their wedding day. I ADORE HER! She's so sweet & she's already like a sister to us. I love her :)

 

Here are a few photos that I took on that day, 08/11/08:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My favorite photo of them together (please excuse the bad lighting; I'll get  a speedlight a.s.a.p):

 

-------------------------

 

I scrapped 2 layouts today! What an accomplishment! :D

 

CT-ON_wedding

{ everything by O.N. Designs @ ScrapbookGraphics }

- Kit No. 17 - Tiny Patch Alpha - Old Paper Overlays -

 

 

CT-SD_ieka_kissed

{ New Day kit by Sabrina Dupre }

 

 

I can't wait for tomorrow's reception! My family's gonna wear pink outfits tomorrow. We have them all and I just need to iron them :D

 

Oh, and can you believe it's Friday today??? Oh my, how time flies...

6 comments:

Jessica

Congrats to your brother and new SIL... they look so happy! :D Your pages are beautiful Z! I hope you take some pictures of your family in the pink outfits; I'd love to see them! ;)

kay

awwww... beautiful. can't wait to see more pics and LOs. have fun!

Jacinda

What a good looking couple they make! I love the photos, and her dress is just gorgeous. Love your layouts too - awesome layering.

Hilmi Ramlan

alaaa cantik pasangan tersebut. :) sila berikan my warmest regards to ur family and especially ur brother.. :)

Anonymous

What beautiful photos and lovely layouts. I am adding you to my blogroll. I LOVE your beautiful designs.

Anonymous

Love the pics!

Post a Comment