I'm having a CT call!!

matahati-ctcallad_sm

--------------------------------------------------------------


I’m looking for 5-7 girls of all ages for my first ever Creative Team!


REQUIREMENTS:
- Trustworthy, honest, supportive, creative;
- Min. 2 kits/products per month;
- Min. 1 layout per product;
- Min 3 layouts per month;
- Post to 4 galleries;
(DST, ScrapMatters, two of your choice)
- Enabling when you have some spare time;
- Have fun working with my stuff!



INTERESTED?

E-mail your app to matahatiseni@gmail.com by Monday, June 30th
with ‘CT Call’ as the Subject. Tell me about yourself, link to your best
gallery, & current CT’s you’re on. All received apps will get a reply!


SUCCESSFUL APPS WILL BE NOTIFIED & ANNOUNCED BY JULY 3rd!


Can't wait to hear from you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment