FUN Speed Scrap & template pack winners!!

 

I managed to join today's Speed Scrap which was hosted by Andrea (Andilynn Designs). It was really fun!!! You should go and check out ScrapMatters' gallery! There's so many amazing layouts 'born' from the speed scrap! I haven't even finished leaving loves in the gallery yet, a lot of people turned out and that made it much more fun. The more the merrier!

 

Andrea's prompt was a fun one. You can check it out at the Speed Scrap forum. Here's my layout:

 

youwon

{credits:  Little Lovebirds by Andilynn Designs; Just Married(stitch), Audrey alpha, Label Tape alpha, Marilyn alpha by Britt-ish Designs; Sprite (leaves, yellow flowers, butterfly, bracket) by Britt-ish Designs & Erica Zane; font is RoundslabSerif}

 

Some new layouts I want to share:

funnyhappy

{credits: gorgeous kit Welcome to Paradise by Danielle Engebretson & Faith True; fun graphics are from A Summer Boardwalk Designer Collection by Danielle Engebretson; 'f' alpha from Marilyn alpha, 'unny' from Label Tape alpha, both by Britt-ish Designs; background paper from In The Greens by Matahati}

 

growingup

{credits: Watercolor Papers by Cassi's Creations; flower & leaf from Natural Beauty by Sabrina Dupre; transparent chain from Clear Essentials by Sabrina Dupre; 'growing' alphas from Shimmer & Sparkle by Theresa Hernandez; 'up' alphas from Sweet Lullaby by Jofia Devoe; 12x12 Inked Overlays by Crystal Wilkerson of CrystalsDigiTemplateShoppe.com}

 

i-intelligent

{credits: Just Another Day, background paper from Altered Style Darks paper pack, embellished frame (used here as chain) from Altered Style Frames Add-on pack, black frame from Let's Eat Cake!, all by Cassi's Creations; Paper Shapers by Sabrina Dupre}

 

Aaaaaaand.... as I promised, I've picked my template winners!! We had 25 people playing and I wanted to pick 3 winners:

draw2

 

The winners are:

draw3

 

Comment #11:

{ DiSailsToo said...
Love your templates! Thanks for the freebie - can't wait to use it!
June 23, 2008 9:58 AM }
 

Comment #8:

{ fa11enan9e1 said...

Z!!! How pretty!! I'm so in awe of your talent. I've been in a huge template kick lately so the freebie's perfect. :)

June 23, 2008 7:54 AM }

 

Comment #16:

{ Theresa said...

thank-you for sharing your talent
I love templates
love theresa

June 23, 2008 6:59 PM }

 

Congrats, girls!! You've all won my new template pack each!! DiSailsToo and Theresa, please e-mail me at zakirahzakaria@gmail.com so I can send you the templates! Alice, just wait for an e-mail from me ;)

 

Thanks everyone for playing along!!

5 comments:

Theresa

Wow! Your pages are stunning!!

Heather

It's so wonderful that you're extending your amazing creativity to designing as well as making LOs. I'm in awe of your beautiful products, Z!

funfliffy

amazing LO Z thanks for sharing :O speechless

Anonymous

~ luv luv luv yr LOs.. they r ol..superb!! ~

verabear

The layouts you posted here are super awesome!

Post a Comment