A few GREAT news!

 

I was on Lori (Diamante Designs) guest CT last month and it has been TERRIFIC! Lori is a really awesome lady, she's so fun to work with. I feel so blessed to be able to work with her even just for a month. So Lori, if you're reading this, Thank You So Much for having me last month!

 

I love Lori's whimsical and dreamy style. I highly recommend you to try her products out if you haven't:

 

Fly Free full kit by Diamante Designs is available at LoriWiley.com & coming soon @ SBB.

And I'd also like to thank Edeline of Edeline Designs! She had me as her guest last month. Edeline's style is very versatile, you can find a variety of products in her store. There's always something for everyone!

 Walk Through The Meadow is a collaborative kit by Edeline Designs & Lorie Davison and is available at EdelineDesigns.com & TDC.

 

This month, I'm still guesting for Dawn Inskip. It's for July/August. Dawn is so fantastic, you should see her latest release, Hearts & Flowers!

 Hearts & Flowers by Dawn Inskip is available at NDISB, SSS, & TTS.

 

Also, I'm on Rachel Young's guest team for August/October! I could hardly believe it when I got a reply from her some months ago. I love her designs so being able to guest for her is just fantastic!

Funky Junky by Rachel Young is on sale now! Get it at 30% off!

 

And last but not least, I'm JanaM's guest too for this month! I love Jana's realistic & unique products. She had just released a new collab kit with Edeline Designs, Vintage Summery:

 

I feel so lucky to be guesting for these amazing ladies! I hope I can deliver my best as a guest (and also to my perm CTs), and be able to juggle designing & scrapping. Honestly, if I'm not on CTs or guest CTs, I won't be scrapping, lol!

 

See you in my next post! :D

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment