More layouts to show off!

 

I'm writing a quick post now, coz I need to go pack up my bag (I'm going to Penang!!!), make some shortbreads, finish some work, and it's just several hours before we go to the airport!

 

Ok so here's more layouts with my stuff!

 

This one is by Stefanie using Shabby Cottage:

 

And this one is by Christy, also using Shabby Cottage (see how versatile it can be? LOL!!)

 

 

Here's more layouts with my grab bag! Oh btw, the grab bag will be available till Sunday midnight coz I'll be away. It'll be revealed on Monday, so be sure to grab it now if you haven't!

 

Layout by Len (I love this sooo much, it's so pretty!!):

 

 

Layout by Sandra (very elegant, don't you think?):

 

 

Layout by Jess (love the spring feel!)

 

 

Another one by Sandra (so sweeet!!!)

 

 

And this gorgeous, fun layout is by Sya!:

 

 

And I just have to share with you these fabulous layouts!!

 

By Denise using In The Greens & Ever After:

 

 

By Alice, also using In The Greens & Ever After (they really complement each other!!):

 

 

By Katie using Ever After:

 

 

Ok, I'm off to pack! Thanks for looking!! Take care coz I love y'all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment