RAK for beccah59

 

We're having a new challenge at the Orchard - a really fun one! The RAK challenge, that is! I love RAK challenges coz I get to scrap fellow scrappers' photos, and it's always a surprise to see how others interpret my photos.

 

The RAK challenge is hosted fortnightly every month by yours truly :)

You can find the challenge here.

 

This time I claimed beccah59's photo of her son showing her granddaughter how to get the M&M's from the candy container.

 

Here's my layout for her:

SO-RAK_beccah59

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

Supplies list:
Sweet Orchard by Scrap Orchard & Sweet Shoppe designers
'm' alphas from Art Class kit by Shabby Miss Jenn
Layout is based on template by Jaclyn Bernardo (SSD Cookie Deco 10/10/08)

0 comments:

Post a Comment