Some layouts - and a Sneak Peek!

 

 

I haven't shared with you the layouts made by my CT & the Orchard CT for quite some time now, isn't it? So let's see some eye candies today! Maybe one of these layouts can spark some ideas for your next layout/project :)

 

Here are a few stunning layouts using my All That's Fall kit:

atf_marnel

atf_schneeflocke

atf_ver

atf_monije

 

And two cute layouts using my collab kit with JanaM, Color Me Happy:

cmh_schneeflocke

cmh-smu_fliffy

 

This simply stunning layout using pieces from Boy Oh Boy, A Floral Affair, Hang 'Em FancyBlue Elegance alpha:

bob_jaime

 

And using my Spice Me Up alpha (aren't these pages stunning??):

misc_magda

smu_ju

 

Amy made this cute page with Summer Bling:

smblg_amy

 

And Magda made this sweet layout with Dulcet:

various_magda    

 

Finally, this gorgeous layout by Ju is made using All That's Fall, A Floral Affair vol.3 & Spice Me Up alpha:

misc_ju

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

I have a new collab kit coming out this Friday with a mystery designer. She's a really amazing designer & to get to work with her is such a great honour. Thank you to the 'mystery designer'! I'll reveal who she is on Friday, together with the kit. But for today, let's see a sneak peek of our kit:

sneakpeek

 

Oh, I bought 2 'major items in my life' this evening. Will share some photos soon! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment